Monday, July 12, 2010

(Maddie) _________-induced Eye-twitch

So, one more blog post for the day. I noticed that I have had a slight on-again/off-again eye twitch for the past several days. It is not noticeable to anyone but me. I just feel a spasm in my right eye muscle on occasion for 10 minutes at a time. This could have been brought on by one or more of the following, relatively-recent (but temporary) changes to my lifestyle:
  • My more frequent use of coffee as a defibrillator/mental stimulant in the afternoon. If a script is bad, it becomes necessary to induce alertness through caffiene.
  • My internship requires me to be on the computer for more hours straight per day than a college history research paper. Luckily, screen brightness is an adjustable feature of most laptops, including Nommo.
  • It is hard to cook healthily for one person when you are bushed at the end of an 8-hour work day and do not cook meals with a roommate. Also, food is very expensive around here. I am eating enough, but I may be (*probably am*) deficient in something. I will write a short treatise on microwavable meals soon.
  • So far, I have read approximately 1500-2000 pages for my internship and have wrote at least 75 pages. My eyes are probably begging for a break, although they got one over the Fourth of July. Man up, eyes!

Hopefully, I will figure out this little conundrum before I need to invest in a pirate patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment